What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

RV Mechanic in Denver Area

Hello - I am looking to bring my RV-6 to Denver this Spring and I'm looking for a mechanic to handle preventative and other maintenance. I'm also interested in making contacts in the RV community in the Denver area. You are welcome to reply to this thread or private message me. I'm looking forward to meeting local folks in the RV community.

Welcome

Bryan
Welcome. You're a busy man.
There are quite a few RVs in and around the Denver area. Excellent EAA chapters too.
I belong to 515 in Loveland/Ft. Collins but building in Estes Park.
PM or e-mail below.

Scott Fisher at Arapahoe Aero works on my RV-8. AA isn't cheap but Scott's RV knowledge and craftsmanship are both excellent. They're located on the field at Denver Centennial (KAPA). My 8 is based there as well and I would like to meet you when you get here. Good luck.

Lots of great RV people in Denver. Wednesday lunches at BJC are a good place to start. Great group over there. FTG has a great group too.

+1 for Scott at Arapahoe Aero. Another good choice is Jeff Michael at FTG ph 720-371-3013. He also does builders assist, including beautiful fiberglass work. He is probably less expensive than Scott. FTG is a hotbed of RV activity.

if you join the thousands streaming to live near keik or 7co0 there is a guy here too, let me know if that is an area you are interested in

I have rebuilt an RV8 and am currently helping with the build of an RV Super 7. I work on Centennial Airport at KAPA at the Pilatus PC12/ Piper dealer just down the taxiway from AA. I love helping out fellow RV guys and am a member of Chapter 301 as well as a Tech Counselor for them. I also personally know Scott Fisher aka "FISH" as everyone calls him at Arapahoe Aero. Fish and I help maintain a P51 and Hawker Sea Fury on the field and have gotten to know him well over the past few years. Top grade guy and trust him enough to sign off work behind him if he ever were to ask. Arapahoe Aero is not a cheap shop at stated above but Scott is great. If you need help, I would be around and love to help.

Bryan, welcome to the Mile High City! We have a facebook page and a yahoo page, check out my blog site for address links. I am hangared at BJC in a row of several flying RV's and two under construction.

Touring local Airports

Thanks for all of the replies! I actually already live in Denver, but my RV6 is in a hangar down in Central Florida. Tomorrow (Saturday) I'm going to probably stop by a few airports - BJC, EIK, FTG. I'm looking around for hangars and such. If anybody on this stream is going to be around and would like to chat/meet, please let me know and I'll try to get by and say hi.

Thanks,
Bryan
[email protected]

Hangar

Thanks for all of the replies! I actually already live in Denver, but my RV6 is in a hangar down in Central Florida. Tomorrow (Saturday) I'm going to probably stop by a few airports - BJC, EIK, FTG. I'm looking around for hangars and such. If anybody on this stream is going to be around and would like to chat/meet, please let me know and I'll try to get by and say hi.

Thanks,
Bryan
[email protected]

Sent you a PM

Back