What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

RV-10 flight with Audio Input

TroyBranch

Well Known Member
Friend
Tried the camera yesterday with the audio cables. It was a perfect day for flying, around -3C and light winds. It is mostly about all the chatter from the kids. You will either love it or hate it:) It pretty long too, I just did not know what not to include.:D

Hopefully it works for you guys south of the border, Youtube did not like the satelite radio music in the back ground.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OkOInCAxNm8

Really nice, great to have the kids involved.

Are you using a GoPro?

Where did you buy the audio cables from and how do they install into the GoPro?

Cheers

Really nice, great to have the kids involved.

Are you using a GoPro?

Where did you buy the audio cables from and how do they install into the GoPro?

Cheers

I am use the Hero 3 Black.

I use this....
11-10486.jpg

and this.....

http://gopro.com/camera-accessories/3-5mm-mic-adapter

You will also need this....
http://gopro.com/camera-mounts/the-frame

Hope that helps.

Outstanding!!

Troy,

Great job....copilot had it covered Troy...you were just there for the ride.
If this isn't motivational for us 10 builders, I am not sure what will motivate us. Also, the A brings back hometown memories.
Thanks for sharing,

Awesome!

That was really neat and entertaining. Only question I have is from your comment: "You will either love it or hate it." How can anybody on this forum not look at that and just smile and love it. That video is what this is all about! Thanks for sharing and hopefully you guys will get to fly to Disney World soon.

Nice Video!

I watched it with my wife last night, plus glasses of wine. It really made us laugh a lot. Our daughter, Amelia, is only 14 months old, but we anticipate "family trips" like this one once the 10 is completed.

A little adventure...Great way to spend the day with the RV and the Kids

This is very entertaining!

I love the explanation of running "lean." Just enough to be correct, but not too many details that would clog up the active mind of Gavin. :)

I also loved the comment, "Hey, you're pulling 2 G's!" How many parents say that to their kid?

I noticed Emma was totally comfortable in the back seat. On the first takeoff, she was totally absorbed in writing on her pad of paper (or book.)

What a great dad you are! These kids will grow up knowing how safe, practical and fun flying in the family homebuilt can be.

You deserve a VAF Gold Star of the Month!

Troy - Your picture of the 3.5mm mic adapter doesn't match the cord shown on the link. The cord in the link has a micro USB or whatever that plugs into the camera, but the cord in your pic is different.

You're a busy daddy with those two kiddos!

The gopro chord with small USB is a female for the small audio male plug that is in the posted picture.

Hope that makes sense:)

We loved it! Great watching the three of you enjoy the flight. I would have been glued to the computer even if it was another twenty minutes in length.

Back