What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Why we love our RVs!

AircraftWraps

Well Known Member
I saw a post of "why we love our RVs" and had to add to the discussion.

This plane has flown me in complete comfort from Palm Beach FL to CA and back. Racing at Reno and being treated like a RockStar! Transports my daughter to Shiners hospital in 45minutes instead of a 3.5hr drive. Camping and fishing with my youngest out of the RV8.

Formation flying and a brotherhood amongst those who fly and build these great planes!

She does it all:

https://vimeo.com/119929561

Last edited:
Sweet video! She is so smooth. I do wish I had the aero capability ,maybe down the road I will have to trade up. Love the ten gallon sun shade.
I'm getting same paint work done now , basically a color base ,when I get the cash together I will be in the market for a wrap.
RVs are definitely at the top for the fun factor and affordability .

My baby girl on the front homepage today!!!

She's gonna love to see this once she gets home from school!

From the Farnsworth family, Thank you Doug!

The sunshade is AircraftWraps' newest product. :rolleyes:

Research and development may have included stopping in a field outside of San Antonio TX to meet up with Race 48.

Race 48 and Race 26 may have had some adult beverages seeing as we were not departing till the next morning.

Walking into the suppliers showroom (Truck-stop) I knew I had to have this hat! Dimensional perfection within the confines of our bubble canopies.

Supplier was putting up a good fight and sticking to her guns, price of $19.95!

I was getting no where with negotiations!?

Race 48 moved in with his younger single guy smile and took over negotiations.

We walked with my newish $7.00 "RV-Texas Truck Stop sombrero/sunshade product line :D

Act now and get it for only 3 easy payments of $89.99!!! :p (SARCASM added)

Nice video, great photo of you daughter.

What height where you at when you started your spin.

I notice it only took about 2 seconds to recover once you applied opposite rudder, very cool.

Cheers

Very cool video and pictures! Looks like you are enjoying your RV to the fullest! That's what it's all about!

Thanks for sharing! Love the spin too!

Clay,

Thanks again for allowing me to free our machine from your basement!;)

She's enjoying the sunshine.

I'm glad to hear you are back into the build again.

Regards,

Scott

Back