- Today's Posts | Insert Pics

Keep VAF Going
Donate methods

Point your
camera app here
to donate fast.

Old 05-21-2022, 12:20 PM

Default RV-14 Empennage For Sale

Purchased January 2021. My inability to complete things could be a benefit to anyone looking for an empennage kit for an RV-14. The vertical stab is complete and came out very nicely. The rudder is close to complete and came out "ok". I tried to post pictures of anything I thought was an issue including trailing edge "smiles" and a slight dent in the skin. This can be seen in one of the last pictures although it is hard to make out.

There are many detailed pictures of the build so enjoy browsing if interested. The kit is located in Jekyll Island, GA and has been stored in an environmentally controlled space and is all in excellent condition. I apologize but I am extremely limited on extra time at the moment so it would have to be picked up here.

I am asking $4000 which I believe is fair considering the current kit price, $500 or so dollars for crating and shipping, and taxes.

Pictures are at. https://flic.kr/s/aHsmWqeRkD

Please feel free to contact me at roy25105@yahoo.com

I will not be selling any of my tools other than one or two -14 specific ones.

Thanks for looking.

Last edited by Roy25101 : 05-21-2022 at 12:28 PM. Reason: Spelling