What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

RV-10 Project Switzerland

Good day,

Just a few words to announce our RV-10 project, started in August 2018. We just love every moment of it so far!

Our blog is also online, it is not a technical one but rather a place where we will document and share this great adventure with 3 to 5 articles per year.
Many have done, or are doing, a detailed build blog and I take this opportunity to really thank them for their work which is a tremendous help to new builders. For the RV-10 : Brian Chesteen (Brantel), Jason Ellis (video blog), Adam Bezancon (adamsrv10), Mark Ciaglia (marksfamilyrv10), Charlie (N688CD), Mike (rvten.com), Richard Williams (mouser) and many others.

Thanks a lot also to Doug Reeves for running this forum and to the contributors!

Brgds,

Sion?

Will you be based at Sion when you are finished?

I have flown passt there in my RV10 from Lausanne to Locarno..great fun flying..

Rgds

Adrian

Yannick,
Welcome to the most amazing adventure!! I have enjoyed every minute of research, building, fabrication and standing back admiring the work. Thanks for looking at my build and I hope it provides some insight. I have used many before me to make my progress smooth.

Check some out:
myrv10factory.com
myrv10.com
Goodplaneliving.com

Sion - coincidence

Hi Yannick and welcome to this great community. I used to be based at Sion (with the Groupe de Vol ? Moteur) and now I'm just about to start building an RV-10 with a plan to fly it there from Cambridge UK. Good luck with the build!

Be sure to click on the AZIMUT270 tab on Yannick's RV-10 build website. Yannick, I enjoyed reading the book.

Salut Yannick et bienvenue dans le club :cool:

2 of those mighty RV-10 are located on my field (LSZF), which ain't far from you. HB-YNN is my hangar neighbour, and HB-YVJ is still flying off the test phase. I'm sure either Michael or Gordon would be more than pleased to help should you have any open question during the build.

Thanks for the links and infos, Good start with your build Raiz. DeeCee, I've met Michael Wellenzohn in 2017 and we had the chance to fly in YNN :)

Brgds,

Back