What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Pink Slip!!

airguy

Unrepentant fanboy
Sponsor
Still a few weeks away from first flight due to some lingering squawks and a few family commitments, but N16GN is official!! Thanks Mel!

IMG_1961_zps8b2eswul.jpg

Hot Dog! Now Glasscock County will have twice as many RV's buzzing around! :p.......Cant wait to see that bird fly!

Good going, Greg!
Bring'er over to KABI sometime. Our EAA chapter has a breakfast every 2nd Saturday.

Sam

PS: Bring Mike Hillger with ya'!

Last edited:
Congratulations and enjoy your Phase I testing!

I notice the lack of a heavy coat and I am envious. Real work has stopped for me as Winter finally showed up in the Midwest.

Congratulations and enjoy your Phase I testing!

I notice the lack of a heavy coat and I am envious. Real work has stopped for me as Winter finally showed up in the Midwest.

Yes it was about 60 degrees and blowy that afternoon, not too bad really for January.

Good Job!

Congratulations, Greg! I've followed your progress for several years. You made it! Now go enjoy the fruits of your labor!

Excellent!

Woo Hoo Greg! Congrats and be sure and do a thorough first flight documentary for us!

Greg, you beat me!! Hopefully only by a few months, but you won! Nice work buddy. Have fun with your new plane.

Greg, you beat me!! Hopefully only by a few months, but you won! Nice work buddy. Have fun with your new plane.

I guess you're gonna have to go grab a wrench and "Get 'er done!" :D

Life is conspiring against me for first flight though, looks like my first opportunity is going to be the end of January for schedule, and then I'm at the mercy of the weather. I've spent 8 years getting it ready, I'm not going to get anxious and screw it up at this point, it won't fly until everything is right.

Congrats Greg! Sorry I'm late with congrats:eek:
You have worked so hard on this, and after many changes you have a pink slip!! YEAAAAAA!
Tom

Back