What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Question for Navworx with GTX327 users..

FasGlas

Well Known Member
I installed a Navworx (under the AMOC) with a 430W and GTX327. Seems to all be working ok except I no longer get the "Reply" icon blinking on my 327. I know the Xponder is replying to the tower and it used to blink before I reconfigured the 327 for the Navworx.... Anyone else have this happen??

I installed a Navworx (under the AMOC) with a 430W and GTX327. Seems to all be working ok except I no longer get the "Reply" icon blinking on my 327. I know the Xponder is replying to the tower and it used to blink before I reconfigured the 327 for the Navworx.... Anyone else have this happen??

Hmm doesn't sound right. I have that exact same combination and the blinky works as expected.
Originally I had a KT76 transponder and TransMonSPE. When I rewired for the AMOC I replaced the KT76 with the 327, and got rid of that TransMonSPE. With the 327 I don't suppose you're still using one of those or something...?

I will say that rewire was pretty confusing with various diagrams from the different MFGs that didn't always match up label-wise with each other.

I HAD ( back when) a GTX 327 tied to a NAVworks exp. I also used the NW Transmon for a while then changed it over and removed the transmon. The "Rec blinky" worked and never seem to have any problem . May need to go back into the 327 setup and see if there is something that turns that blinky on or off. Although I don't remember anything. My understanding is that that indicates when the radar in interrogating you. May want to establish contact with ATC and IDENT on a code and see if that "rec" shows up.

Back