What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Legacy RV12 radiator scoop P Seal

Jcurry

Well Known Member
I need to replace this seal and was hoping to procure it locally tomorrow. I've been searching box stores online but haven't been able to find the correct dimensions (so far everything I have found is too small)
Any ideas on what else this size seal might be used on or where i might find it?
Thanks

I need to replace this seal and was hoping to procure it locally tomorrow. I've been searching box stores online but haven't been able to find the correct dimensions (so far everything I have found is too small)
Any ideas on what else this size seal might be used on or where i might find it?
Thanks

I ordered some and ended up with like 3-4' left over. Have to find it but let me know we can work out shipping costs it is yours.

Thanks

I ordered some and ended up with like 3-4' left over. Have to find it but let me know we can work out shipping costs it is yours.

Thanks for the offer John. I was able to locate a seal that will work. Thanks again.
Jack

Back