What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Two great vendors: TS Flightlines and Matco

Joe

Well Known Member
Thought I'd share my recent experiences with TS Flightlines and Matco.

Tom at TS Flightlines responded to my request for a callback within 15 minutes even though it was late in the day! I needed a slightly modified hose to replace a Van's VA-136 fuel line after 670 hours. The VA-136 had rubbed a hole in the firesleeve on a engine mount tube and the hose itself was going to be next. (Good catch, DanH.) Tom explained they were swamped but would see what he could do. My hose arrived within a week, was exactly as I requested, and reasonably priced. Perfect!

Perfect too was Matco. I needed new brake discs in the worst way (already had the wheels apart) and the young lady who took my order said they would ship in 1-5 days but would see what they could do to avoid any delay. The discs arrived two days later and are now installed. I've always had great experience dealing with Matco.

Kudos to both TS Flightlines and Matco.

+ 1

I also deal with both and my experience has always been exceptional. Service and pricing too.

I haven’t had an opportunity to purchase from Flightline yet but I see Tom here on the forum helping peeps out all the time!

George at Matco has been a tremendous help to me on my biplane build. Sending pics and emails at all hours of the day and night. Has an incredible ability to explain things clearly.

Companies like these are a real treasure and we are very fortunate to have them on our side!

Back