What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Cleaveland Aircraft Tool

N82VM

Well Known Member
Shout out for really great service from the folks at Cleaveland Aircraft Tool. Very nice, and they really try to make it right. Great experience with the customer service. Saved me some $$$ on shipping to boot. Class act!

I have purchased lots of items from them and will continue to do so.

Another Great Recent Experience!

Wanted to <SNIP> thank Cleaveland Tool for another great customer service experience. I purchased my tool kit from them at the start of my build in 2013. As I have progressed I have purchased additional tools. Recently I needed support for one of the tools that was in the original kit and they went above and beyond to support my need. Cannot say enough good both in the quality of their products and their support.

Last edited by a moderator:
BUY THE BEST TOOLS YOU CAN AFFORD!!!

Wanted to <SNIP> thank Cleaveland Tool for another great customer service experience. I purchased my tool kit from them at the start of my build in 2013. As I have progressed I have purchased additional tools. Recently I needed support for one of the tools that was in the original kit and they went above and beyond to support my need. Cannot say enough good both in the quality of their products and their support.

When I first started my "project" back in 1992, there wasn't that much available as far as choice of tool suppliers and my knowledge of the "right tools" was not that keen. I bought a tool "kit" from a supplier who will remain nameless and ended up replacing EVERY TOOL I BOUGHT FROM THEM, including their "clecos". I still use their rivet squeezer but it weighs 500 pounds;:rolleyes: still works but gets more difficult as I get older! Their cleco pliers were not made right and would not hold on to a cleco!! I replaced every tool either with Avery or Clevland, with some from Sears when they sold quality Craftsman. The original "tool company's" quality must have improved as they are still in business. :eek: I haven't looked at their website lately as it makes me slightly nauseated to think about where that money went...... Learn by doing......

Bottom line if you are in the market for tools: BUY THE BEST TOOLS YOU CAN AFFORD or you will be spending more money to replace them..... Quality tools are worth what you pay for them....

Last edited by a moderator:
Back