What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Super ÉCO autopilot

TPBO

Is anyone on here using this autopilot and if so any comments or advice. I’m thinking about ordering one for my RV6. Thanks

Remember when ordering Avionics, it might be the best stuff in the world but when it fails where do you get it fixed? If you can't get good service you are better off with known equipment that may fail that has service.

Is anyone on here using this autopilot and if so any comments or advice. I’m thinking about ordering one for my RV6. Thanks

I am supposed to be getting one soon, but will be installing it on our Tundra for testing. Looking forward to it, as I flew the prototype TruTrak Eco on their RV-10 a few years back, and it performed well. They never brought it to market due to changes with the company, but Levil has now run with the concept.

Paul

Trim tab autopilots

I'm pretty sure Tru-Trak Andrew had this concept flying on a RV-4? before Levil, but never brought it to market. Anyone remember his video?

Plans for RV-6A

I plan to install on my RV-6A before Oshkosh. I will be documenting install and post install experiences to my YouTube. I will post those videos once completed.

Oshkosh 2022, saw this RV-9A (N464CP) sporting not only winglets, but also what must be a similar A/P...

Attachments

• exp.jpg
    exp.jpg
    172.6 KB · Views: 84
Remember when ordering Avionics, it might be the best stuff in the world but when it fails where do you get it fixed? If you can't get good service you are better off with known equipment that may fail that has service.

Have you had any issues with support from iLevel? Please share.

I am supposed to be getting one soon, but will be installing it on our Tundra for testing. Looking forward to it, as I flew the prototype TruTrak Eco on their RV-10 a few years back, and it performed well. They never brought it to market due to changes with the company, but Levil has now run with the concept.

Paul

Hi Paul,
Have you installed the Supereco autopilot system? I'd like to hear any feedback. I'm considering the supereco for my RV6.
Thanks,
Mike

Hi Paul,
Have you installed the Supereco autopilot system? I'd like to hear any feedback. I'm considering the supereco for my RV6.
Thanks,
Mike

It hasn’t arrived from Levil yet - I need to check on it!

Back