What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

RV Series - RV/IAC Aerobatic Competition Standings

ronschreck

Well Known Member
I didn't forget to post the standings last week. I was out of the country (Scotland) and just got back home this evening. Galen Killam and David Schmitz posted some very respectable scores at the Giles Henderson contest in Salem, Illinois last week. They finished 4th and 5th respectively in a field of eight. Note that contenders for series standings must score in two contests in order to place. Lots of one-timers right now but plenty of contests remain. And there is always room for new entrants.

Salem was a lot of fun. The wind was blowing strong across the box away from judges, so we all got a lot of practice with our wind correction techniques. Lol

I'm looking fwd to the Rome, GA contest next week!

Congratulations to the both of you. Well done! Although I won?t be competing, I hope to see some RV guys at the Rome contest next weekend. I plan on judging and volunteering throughout the contest.

I note all bar one are tandem seating and only one an A model:) gotta Love an 8 or 4:)

Back