What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Cutest Little Co-Pilot

LNSelf

My daughter having fun in the right seat. Gotta start them young! I have been trying different headsets and the Zulu 2 seems to work the best so far. I might need to find a kids headset though.

Even in her carseat she can just barely see over the siderail
IMAG1104.jpg

Inflight Selfie
IMAG1078.jpg

I like to fly LOP, but her preference is ROP. Sigh, the never ending debate
IMAG1079.jpg

Too Cute!!

So far I found the light speed zulu's to be better than "kid" sized headsets as long as the car seat/kiddo is reclined enough to rest their head on the headrest. I'm still experimenting with plain ol' hearing protection muffs but I've found the kiddos really like hearing your voice.

As far as the LOP vs ROP, I've had the same problem.......along with the "heated seat" buttons accessible by the kiddos right foot!!

I use a Zulu with my granddaughter and it works great. Take a small towel and wrap it around the headband and then tape it in place. This will elevate the headband and keep it in place.
George

Last edited:
Bose X works well too

I've been using a Bose X unit for my son. He seems to like it a lot: lower weight than the A20s, lower clamping force and less bulk than a lot of other headsets.

1gmDxWkRezFw6nGW9

ZgGAyMz17eLNjJTd6

I've been using a Bose X unit for my son. He seems to like it a lot: lower weight than the A20s, lower clamping force and less bulk than a lot of other headsets.

That is what my kids use (Bose X). The Zulu's are to wide, they done even fit my wife. A20 work good to but as you said are a bit heavier.

We have tried Bose A20s and Zulu 2's on our kids. The Bose fit little heads very well due to the center hinge. We decided it was better than buying a string of still expensive, but poor performing youth headsets.

Guy

Back