What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Experimental Days Belgium

WVM

Well Known Member
Hi,

During the first weekend of July we will organize the first fly-in for experimental aircraft in Belgium, Europe. The English version of the website has just put online and the registrations are open!

http://www.experimentaldays.be

Kindly spread the word!

EDLogo.png

Last edited:
First registrations are in!

The first registrations are in! We already expect visitors from The Netherlands, United Kingdom, Ireland, Germany, USA, ... and Belgium. Continue the spread the word! More information available on our website: www.experimentaldays.be

Hello,

Only one month to go until the Experimental Days!

Program
Our program is now finalized and available on our website. One of the highlights is probably the home-builders diner on Saturday evening followed by the Belgian special beers night! Lambert Aircraft will provide all information on 8.33 Mhz in the European skies and Bart Verhees from Verhees Engineering will present his Delta2 project in premiere! Our partners will be available for Q&A. There will be plenty of time for sharing experiences, to show your aircraft and to relax with friends.

Flying Ladies
Our ladies will organize an alternative activity called "Flying Ladies". Enjoy the beautiful area around the airfield and taste a delicious sample of Belgian chocolate. Transport will be organized.

Catering and Accommodation
For your convenience we created a catering and accommodation package. Because sleeping in tents is not possible due to the fact that we are located in a military area, we provide sleeping opportunities in a nearby school, a holiday resort or nearby B&B. We will also organize transport. More details and prices are available on this page: http://www.experimentaldays.be/where-to-stay/

Kindly register upfront by sending an e-mail to [email protected].

Pilot lounge
There will be a white tent that will act as a pilot lounge and report office. You will be able to buy vouchers and get information, as well as registering your flights on arrival and departure. Our staff will be available to assist you. There are no electronic payment facilities at our airfield. There is a terminal for cash at 2,5 km from the airfield. We will be happy to arrange transport for you.

Permit and customs
The Belgian Aviation Authorities require a special permit for experimental aircraft registered abroad. Thanks to the support of Lambert Aircraft we can offer you this permit free of charge! Your registration is subject to approval from the authorities. You will find your registration on this webpage with the status: http://www.experimentaldays.be/registrations/
Kindly review this page before departing to ensure your registration is approved. We will not have customs at the airfield. Please clear customs at one of the airfields listed on our website before landing at EBLE.
Please note that flights are allowed to depart until 8 PM local time sharp, and allowed to land until sunset.

We also would like to thank our partners for making it all possible! VAN'S Aircraft, Lambert Aircraft, Styl Aviation, Aviabel Insurance, SkyCastle, Loma-Air, Warter Aviation, Rotax Venlo, VVMV, BFL, Drankenhandel Vertessen, Gemeente Hechtel-Eksel and Aeroclub Sanicole.

If you have any questions then feel free to contact us. Spread the word amongst friends and enthusiasts as it will be an relaxed but aviation filled weekend with a lot of sunshine (hopefully!).

See you at the Experimental Days!

Our website: www.experimentaldays.be

The ED2015 team.

Last edited:
Only one week to go for Experimental Days 2015! The current weather forecast is VERY good.

It is still possible to register non Belgian experimentals until the 1st of July for those who want to benefit from the free of charge permit. The already registered visitors are listed here: http://experimentaldays.be/registrations

We made available a Welcome Flyer and Pilot Briefing on our website.

And finally! For all experimentals who visit us during Experimental Days: AVGAS at 1,95 euro per liter!!!

Feel free to share!

Excellent!

Great job Wim! It looks like you guys really pulled off a neat event. You might not remember me, but I remember you from the Vans Social at Oshkosh last year. Are you going to be at Osh again this year?

Great job Wim! It looks like you guys really pulled off a neat event. You might not remember me, but I remember you from the Vans Social at Oshkosh last year. Are you going to be at Osh again this year?

I do remember you Mike, for sure! I will be there with my wife. Looking forward to it!

Back