What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Pilots of Faith

The Catholic Pilots Association of America, CPAA , a IRS recoqnized Charity, is in the initial process of developing a national pilot data base to assist the Pilots of Faith Ministry to transport family members of dying hospice patients to their families members location. I will be paying for a classified ad on vansairforce.net soon. For futher information please email me [email protected].

Randy Means
N595RV
RV 10

[ed. Your money is no good here!!!! I am happy to help promote that for FREE...forever. dr]

Last edited by a moderator:
Blessing of the Fleet

Catholic Pilots Assoc. Is hosting the annual Blessing of the Fleet on July 31' 2011 at Merritt Island Florida, KCOI. Following the Blessings by Bishop John Noonan there will be a ice cream social and open house for Brevard Aviators Association. I would love to see more RVs for our Annual Blessings and Ice Cream Social. The rite of Blessings begins at 2:00 pm for all aircraft and pilots.
Please RSVP at [email protected]
Randy Means
CPAA
RV10- N595RV 100 plus hours slow built

Blessing of the Fleet

The blessing comes from God and rumor has it he is non-Denominational. Most of our volunteer pilots are from other faiths.

Randy Means
N595RV

LOL

......rumor has it He is non-Denominational. Most of our volunteer pilots are from other faiths.

Randy Means
N595RV

Great! I wasn't being sarcastic, just being sure....I capitalized the "He" for you. Might just see you there but it's right after Osh.

Best,

Thanks Randy

Randy,
Thanks for what you are doing!

Smokey

I too have a wonderful organization I am blessed to volunteer with. We support Flying Mission organizations world wide. Any and all support and prayers are always appreciated.

www.iamanet.org

We are all brothers

Guys,
I for one appreciate your ecumenical stance. I once saw the greatest message on a tshirt:

IF GOD IS YOUR FATHER, THEN I AM YOUR BROTHER

So many of you guys have been brothers to me during the difficult times. It is nice to know that we all have such a great Dad.

Amen Steve!

Speaking of which.....how's everything going?

I miss your occasional posting and humor:)

Best,

Back