What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

leading edge landing light drawing

Hi fellows,
does anyone have the drawing for the leading edge landing light cutout? I had them when I started but have to renew that part due to a taxi incident.

May be as pdf.

Thanks in advance

Stephan

PH-LRV
AOG

Is this what you are looking for? You didn't say what aircraft. This is for RV-4/6/7/8.

It doesn't say in these instructions but the FAQs on the Duckworks site say to mount these lights in the most outboard bay only, for structural and lighting performance reasons.

Attachments

• Duckworks install instructions RV-4 6 7 8.pdf
    517.9 KB · Views: 204
Last edited:
The pattern will vary with the model. If you're using Duckwork's assembly, contact them for the pattern - it should have been included in their kit. If it's another vendor, best to ask them.

Dave

If anybody needs a 1:1 scale template for the Duckworks cut out for an RV-3/3B wing I have it in CAD and could provide it as a PDF file.

The reason they are different by model is the leading edge radius varies somewhat by model.

Jim

Stephan. No problem. I will send you one. But keep in mind this is for the RV-3 which has a tighter leading edge radius.

PM me your email address.

Last edited:
Back