What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Caption Contest for 3 July Front Page

Flying again!

Well Known Member
Doug suggested the picture of the RV-10 on the Front page begs a caption contest so I’ll start.

- Any idea why my speed is 20 knots lower than other RV-10s?

- These new tires really reduce landing roll!!!

- Will these flat spots work out if I taxi some?

- Will balancing help the vibration?

- Not sure about these re-treads from Flintstone Enterprises, the are cheap but.....

Have fun - TJ

VAFDR_01%20Jul.%2002%2017.31.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
- Parking Brake? We don't need no stinkin' parking brake!

- I'm having quite a bit of trouble making Van's wheel paints fit! Anybody else have this problem?

Last edited:
No need for chocks while parked but the guy behind me always gets a little upset when I try to taxi out.

Doug
Seattle area

-My ex really knows how to push my buttons.

-I think I’ll name it SpongeBob.

-Off to the land of misfit toys.

-The bank said that their agent was going to pick it up before the end of the day and to have it ready with the keys in it. Oh I left the keys in it all right.

-I read a magazine article that recommended running “23 squared”.

-Turk said that the vig was a point a week and if I ever pissed backwords I’d be wearing Hoffa shoes.

-It’s something Boeing engineers came up with called MCAST.

-I may have taken a few liberties, but my jamb nuts are tight as **** and I’ve labeled the **** out of everything.

-They say that when OSH tower assigns you that colored dot on the runway, they expect you to nail that sucker.

-My grandson stuck his ice cream cone in the fresh air intake. (Made you look).

Last edited:
-Any of you guys running the gear leg stiffeners? I seem to be getting a wicked gear shimmy on takeoff/landing

-No more flat tires!

Obviously one of them there Canadian Eh? (A) models

(OK- you have to watch south park to understand)

xMRDflf.gif

Last edited:
Back