What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Build A Plane fundraiser auction

Looks like a great idea to raise some money! I didn't see the pre-heat system though Bob...:confused:

I just gave them the info today. They'll get it in there eventually.

Apologies for apparently posting improperly to general discussion, didn't think this was an "Act of Charity using your RV"

Probably a good thing to be in "acts of charity"-------Ebay stuff usually gets axed really quick.

This is a bit different than the standard Ebay, however.

Got an email yesterday saying the auction expired with no bids on the preheat system. Hard to believe no RV'ers are interested in a preheat system even at the half price minimum bid.

I hope my post being moved to this lightly read sub-forum didn't hurt them. Still not sure if it really fits here...

Acts of Charity (using your RV)
A place to coordinate and brag on using your RV to do charity work. Pilots 'n Paws, hauling blood and/or supplies, etc.​

FYI, we donated the system for free, we get nothing from it. We believe this is a worthwhile organization that tries to get kids interested in building airplanes. Our aviation related giving tends to focus on Young Eagles and groups like this one that are oriented towards getting youth interested in aviation.

PS - we did the same for the AOPA auction a month ago, and it sold for $50 OVER the full retail price that the winner would have paid ordering it from us.

Last edited:
Back