What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Way better than video games...

aarvig

Well Known Member
Lucky me! It was raining all day today in Minnesota so that meant the outdoor honey-do list got put on hold and I got to do some building. Today my two boys spent the entire morning out in the shop with me drilling J-stringers and hanging wing skins. Levi (7) and Chase (5) managed to entirely hang the bottom skins all by themselves (with a little help from the old man of course). I am proud of these two. A very productive morning with two fully entertained boys and NO ELECTRONICS!!

DSC_0096.jpg

DSC_0091.jpg

DSC_0104.jpg

DSC_0107.jpg

Last edited:
Wow Aaron, does that bring back memories! Mine were similar ages at that stage of building! I'd give them a bucket of bungee cords, and they'd build a cobweb of them around the jigs (no large tension allowed!).

Wow Aaron, does that bring back memories! Mine were similar ages at that stage of building! I'd give them a bucket of bungee cords, and they'd build a cobweb of them around the jigs (no large tension allowed!).

Thats funny! You have to love what kids can come up with. I'll bet it does bring back memories. Always good ones too.

Back