Donate methods

Point your
camera app here
to donate fast.

Go Back   VAF Forums > Regional Forums > Mid-Atlantic
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-25-2022, 03:12 PM

Default Thanks!

Thanks to Steve and EAA Chapter 1384 for hosting the fly-in today.
And a special thanks to everyone who helped me recharge my battery after I bungled a hot start!
Flying!
Old 06-26-2022, 05:21 AM

Unhappy Pics

Anybody have any pictures? I was planning to go but I got Covid in the beginning of the week.
Old 06-26-2022, 08:34 AM

I took a photo of a very nice RV-8 (N69JV). Registration says it belongs to Frankie Raymond. If anyone knows him please ask him to contact me. The plane has a great color red and silver that Id like to get paint codes. Im working the paint scheme for the new RV-10.

Carl
Old 06-26-2022, 05:08 PM

I just wanted to say thank you to all of the RV drivers and GA planes that came to see an awesome display of RV's yesterday. We had a real strong turn out and I will get some official numbers on the site by late tomorrow. I have received a couple of pics from our Chapter President, Warren Reames and I will get them posted by tomorrow. Yep, first time for me posting pics and I know it's easy, but I may make it look hard! Great weather yesterday with some fine hanger flying as well. Even the Baltimore Sun newspaper did a spot on the fly in! Hope all had a fun day yesterday. Thanks for coming!! Steve
Old 06-26-2022, 05:22 PM

Default Fuel Issue

I wanted to clarify the fuel pricing at the field yesterday. On Thursday the price for fuel was $6.50 a gal for LL which I posted on VAF. By the time we set up Saturday morning for the fly in, we found out that the price for 100LL went up to $7.20 a gal sometime late Friday. The self-serve price was honored by the FBO on the fuel truck but the price I posted had changed. We should have done a better job of making you all aware on the info white board at the registration area when we found out just prior to setup on Saturday morning. I appreciate everyone's understanding here. We all took a bit of a hit on the fuel price when topping off our tanks. We will do a better job in the future. Steve