What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Bag contents for fuselage kit

rv8pilotpaul

I did not get the list showing the hardware bag contents on the fuselage kit. Does anyone have the list scanned they could send me?

Bag contents

II'm sure someone will send it but if not I usually call and Barbara e-mails it.

Bag Contents

II'm sure someone will send it but if not I usually call and Barbara e-mails it.

I had the list e-mailed to me and I put all of it in an excel (inventory sheet) How do I get it into the Gotcha list. It's probably accurate, as to Van's list, but I don't make any guarantees and I would appreciate notices of correction.

Last edited:
Inventory on Google Docs

I had the list e-mailed to me and I put all of it in an excel (inventory sheet) How do I get it into the Gotcha list. It's probably accurate, as to Van's list, but I don't make any guarantees and I would appreciate notices of correction.

I think I have it on the Google docs correctly, but it seems that the Empennage inventory is gone.

Yeah Stoney,

Scratch that whole post. I found the old inventory that Stoney sent earlier and re-added it to the spreadsheet. All should be back to the way it was now.

Thank you for the addition of the fuselage kit.

Thanks,

Jim

Last edited:
Back