What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Conditional Inspection

Beejer

Looking to get one done as soon as the plane is back together. I’d rather not get a special flight (year ends at the end of November, probably not gonna have it back together in time p, who knew plans with airplanes could go amiss) from the FAA to ferry the plane so if you can come to Essex County Airport (KCDW) or are in the neighborhood it would be best. But I’m also happy to do the paperwork if you’re close and your airport has a decent motel nearby. I like Hyatts (jokes, but if I can get points the wife’s anger goes down slightly).

Any help would be appreciated. I’m really racking up the karmic debt to this forum. Hopefully I’ll be able to pay it back. Thanks in advance.

CONDITION inspection

You may want to drop the al........;)

BeeJer: a common mistake but you'll get it right. :):):)

Definitions:

Conditional: 1)subject to, implying or dependent on a condition;2) expressing, containing or implying a supposition

Condition
: 4,d) a state of physical fitness or readiness for use.

Kenny Loggins: I just dropped in to see What Condition My Condition Was In......

Grammar Correction

Fair point. I'm looking for my annual CONDITION INSPECTION for anyone searching.

Thanks all. Or Al...

Back