What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Cleaveland Aircraft Tool

N9331v

Well Known Member
Great people / outstanding customer service.

Back in July I ordered and received a set of intersection fairings for my 7 and it wasn't until a week ago on a Sunday evening that I opened the box only to find I had two upper left hand fairings. I thought darn here I go again trying to deal with another vendor. I emailed Cleveland that Sunday evening and bright and early Monday morning I was amazed I had a apology and response saying they would send a whole new set. I said just the one fairing would be fine, by the end of that week I had the new part including a return pre paid shipping label that I never expected or asked for.

This was the first time I ever returned something to a vendor without any difficulty.

Completely agree

Could not agree more! Mike's patience with my newbie questions (He's got to have seen them hundreds of times...) has been phenomenal--expert and straightforward.
Their quality, customer-service, and integrity is superior.

Here Here

I will pile on. I have always been an early adopter, and when I had the chance to get the HPRS Squeezer I jumped on it. Mike has been very patient and welcoming of all my calls with this question or that suggestion. I should receive the new Squeezebox tomorrow!

Cleveland, some of the pioneers!

They do things right.

Their products are high quality.

We sell and use many of their items, Keep it up Cleveland !!!:cool:

Jip - also dealing with them for years now. The fairings are from us and it is easy to make a mistake like that. I know - done it myself. Well done Mike and team.

Super Folks

I too have had nothing but outstanding treatment from Mike and
his staff, and they know what it takes to build an RV.
Plus super quality tools and tips on how to use them.
AAA+ business and people :p

I was so impressed with what I saw of Cleaveland Aircraft Tools in Oshkosh, I purchased a tool set then drove from Michigan to Iowa to pick them up and visit the factory. Mike and staff are really great people (just like the wonderful & helpful people on this site). He even took me on a tour of the fantastic build center, W&C Aircraft Works, at Boone, Iowa municipal airport. What a great time.

Thanks Everyone

Mike and team have their heads down getting everyone's orders ready to ship this week, but I wanted to be sure to say thank you to everyone here for their kind words. If there's anything that keeps us going, it's the fact that you all appreciate a great product and great service.

If there's ever anything we can do to make your build easier, let us know!

Bill

Back