What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Approach Fast Stack

qtrmiledan

Well Known Member
A Big Thanks to Tim at Approach Systems!!! Could not be more pleased!! Fairly complex ( at least for me) avionics- Dual G3X, GX pilot, GMA240, GTN650, GTX23ES, ICOM A210, TCWIBBS- His system made it easy- Premade cables & hub. All powered up and proved out!!!! Fantastic- No Problems!!!! Thanks Tim!!!!!

Let me add my voice to the same experience for dealing with Tim and the product itself, the hub. This was simply one of the best decision I made regarding my avionics and how they connect. It makes adding/removing new equipment just a breeze, mount it and plug it in, that's all. The system has preformed flawlessly and Tim was great to work with to get all the cables and support after that.

Great stuff!!!

I'm a repeat offender when it comes to the Approach Fast Stack. I have it in my current 7 and I'm in the process of installing in the new 7.

Tim and crew are great to work with. Answered my many questions. Even with the stack and harnesses there is still a bunch of wires. Can't imagine doing a harness from the ground up. Time is reduced considerably.

I'll shoot some pictures when I get the wires a little more organized.

Fastrack

I agree the hub and wiring is just awesome. Just starting mine.

EB55AEF9-3FAD-42CA-9AFF-9AA831E7E0DB-1328-0000007861DADBC4_zps96c2da6d.jpg

9F15D482-62C4-4F28-AE23-00CA8308E13E-6321-0000029C970F8B87_zps119de8f7.jpg

How many Kudos can we give

I too am totally satisfied with Approach FastStack and their support.

I used them for my first panel upgrade last year because all I knew about wiring was that if the smoke got out I was up a creek. I called Tim and gave him a list of all my components and he shot me a few questions and then a quote.

All worked as advertised the first time I powered up.

At the end of last year I upgraded EFIS's again and had to remove a couple items and add a couple. Called Tim and told him what I was doing. He sent me two new cables. I did the power and ground and lighting and once again all the stuff worked first try and no smoke.

Upgrades are easy, you have a great wiring diagram of your complete system and the service and price are right.

If you are considering a panel upgrade or first time install I can highly recommend these systems.

I have zero, zip, zilch, nada connection to Approach. Just a satisfied customer.

Pictures

Sorry CJ not so good with pictures. You get the idea with Ed's pix. Locate your devices, measure cable runs, install, connect powers, grounds, dimmers, switches and off you go! Even easier with vertical power VPX!!

Back