What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

G3Xpert: Telligence Voice Control 650xi

Timberwolf

Well Known Member
Per the manual this is available with the GMA 35/350, are there any plans for this feature to integrate with the experimental GMA 245/r? Seems like a useful feature when in the soup.

I had inquired about the same thing when the feature was introduced on the 650s. Answer was no back then...

GMA 245

Per the manual this is available with the GMA 35/350, are there any plans for this feature to integrate with the experimental GMA 245/r? Seems like a useful feature when in the soup.

We do not have any plans to integrate this feature into the GMA 245(r) at this time, but we have received this request in the past. I will submit this as a +1 for this feature request.

Thanks,

Justin

Seems like a useful feature when in the soup.

Soup or shine, it?s a nice feature - especially for accessing pages like the CDI sensitivity settings which are 2 or 3 deep in the menu structure.

It may be my imagination, but it seems the voice recognition has become much more accurate with a recent upgrade from 650 to 650Xi.

Ditto on request G3Xpert

@G3Xpert -- Ditto on adding GMA245 to supported audio panels for Telligence on 650xi. This should be a software add right???

Back