What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Move to Hangar

BGS

Well Known Member
The day has finally come. After almost 4 years of building in my small garage at my home, I finally get a new space to finish the build.
Over the winter I had a new hangar constructed that will be the new home for my RV10. The hangar was supposed to be completely finished by the end of March. However, weather played a part in a delay. It was very close but the electrical did not get finished. Will be done this week. Yeh!

Anyway, I had a crew already set up to help this weekend so we did it anyway.

Normally this time of year it is pretty nice and ground pretty much dried out. This year is totally different and we still have a ton of snow and it has started to melt. This made for a muddy move from the garage to the driveway where we loaded the airplane. Also the skirt in front of the hangar is not completed and we ended up getting stuck.

Even with a few obstacles to work around, the move went absolutely perfect with no issues or damage. And it is now in its new home. Once the hangar is set up for building I will be back to work.

img_3651.jpg

img_3656.jpg

img_3660.jpg

img_3665.jpg

You can see more of the pics here Hangar Move

Congratulations, if you can move it in mud you can do anything right? Project looks great, now you just need to fill up the hangar.

Back