What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Any RV owners in NC ??

AttackPilot64

Well Known Member
Hey guys I am a military rotary wing pilot with a fresh private pilot fixed wing add on. I am VERY interested in building/buying an RV But I have never flown in one. I was hoping someone could put me in contact with some passionate RV owers that wouldn't mind showing me their aircraft. I am located in FaYetteville North Carolina. Thanks so much ahead of time 321-474-4121 [email protected].

Hey guys I am a military rotary wing pilot with a fresh private pilot fixed wing add on. I am VERY interested in building/buying an RV But I have never flown in one. I was hoping someone could put me in contact with some passionate RV owers that wouldn't mind showing me their aircraft. I am located in FaYetteville North Carolina. Thanks so much ahead of time 321-474-4121 [email protected].

Welcome to the RV world.

There's a good crew of Guys in NC in your neck of the woods, I'm sure somebody will be able to help you get the RV grin.
I could do I it but my plane is receiving a MOH at the moment. I'm 4 weeks out probably.

Welcome

Hey Robert.....welcome to VAF:). I am sure you will hearfrom the NC
Gang soon.....YOL BOLSON!!!

There are several RV-8s, a -6, a -6A, several -7s and an RV-12 at KTTA, Raleigh Executive Jetport, just north of Sanford on US1.

I am in the process of a Condition Inspection on my -6A so it is down for the next week or so. I am at the airport during the week. Most of the other RV guys only show up on the weekends. I am not there on the weekends. Let me know if an evening show and tell works for you.

Robert,
There are 65 RV pilots in NC listed in the RV White Pages and probably more than that not listed! If you don't find someone in the Fayetteville area and don't mind a bit of a drive send me a PM and I will arrange a ride in my RV-8 and introduce you to my neighbors at NC25 who fly RV 4s, 6s and 7s.

Back