What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

G meter with g3x.

tomhanaway

Well Known Member
I know I can set one of the data boxes along the top of the screen to act as a g meter on the g3x.
Is there any way to make it appear larger for use during acro?
Thanks,
Tom Hanaway

Yes check in the manual, you can permanently replace the HSI with the G-meter or make it appear at a certain load.

You can set the right inset window to be a g-meter, but it only works when the PFD is full screen. Half screen it won’t appear.

Some of us that want a G3X would like to see a photo with the G3X displayed. Can someone take a photo and post or provide a link to the image of a G3X showing a "G" meter?

Curiosity has got the best of me. Does the G3X "G" Meter record and display max and min "G" load it encountered?

Does Dynon have the same feature in its glass panel offerings?

My G3X g-meter pops up when the G loads around 2, there are triangles indicating max/min actuals. Manuals are good for this.

Screen Shot 2021-05-27 at 7.47.10 AM.png

Last edited:
G Meter

Some of us that want a G3X would like to see a photo with the G3X displayed. Can someone take a photo and post or provide a link to the image of a G3X showing a "G" meter?

Curiosity has got the best of me. Does the G3X "G" Meter record and display max and min "G" load it encountered?

Does Dynon have the same feature in its glass panel offerings?

Good Afternoon,

Page 77 of the G3X Touch Pilot's Guide should provide all the information you are looking for. There is a maximum and minimum flag, and you can replace the HSI with a full size G-Meter when desired.

Thanks,

Justin

Back