What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

fuel hose EXP119

Ron B.

Well Known Member
Found all fuel lines other than the one that leaves the fuel servo and goes up between the cylinders to the fuel spider. Is this one of those things Van's just decided to skip where as they supplied all the rest or am I just missing one hose? Anyone with the P/N?
Thanks

That hose is an engine part and is usually supplied by the engine builder / manufacturer

Last edited:
Thanks Scott
I have gone thru all the engine shipping boxes and no hose. If I recall from my 2015 engine, it was installed on the engine when it arrived. Who should I contact to purchase one, Van's or Lycoming?
Ron

Thanks Scott
I have gone thru all the engine shipping boxes and no hose. If I recall from my 2015 engine, it was installed on the engine when it arrived. Who should I contact to purchase one, Van's or Lycoming?
Ron

My hose came attached to the engine and ran up between cylinder #1 & 3.
It was not in the boxes. Just suggesting incase you did not open the engine up yet.

Engine is all installed basically, other than that hose. The larger fuel servo that comes with the EXP 119 was in a box , but no hose. I would assume Lycoming missed it. I will make a call tomorrow starting with Van's as that is whom my friend purchased the engine.

Back