What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Anti glare screen protector

uk_figs

Well Known Member
Friend
Anyone have good experience with a anti glare screen protector for the iPad Mini 6. Lots of choices out there from 10 bucks to over $50:eek:, mixed reviews on all of them.
Figs

Anyone have good experience with a anti glare screen protector for the iPad Mini 6. Lots of choices out there from 10 bucks to over $50:eek:, mixed reviews on all of them.
Figs

Figs
I use an anti glare protector on my full size iPad Pro and can’t say it’s that great dealing with glare. However it does protect the screen from user abuse. I’ve replaced mine twice after cracking them while the iPad screen itself is okay.

If your screen is dimming it’s probably getting too hot in the cockpit. iPads will try to protect themselves from heat by first dimming before shutting down.

Last edited:
Here are some before and after shots....
20181027_133316.jpg20181027_135247.jpg
20181027_133511.jpg20181027_135315.jpg

The product came from Amazon.... cheap.
If interested drop me a PM.

I've used the Armorglas one from mygoflight on my mini 5 and 6.

Very happy. No glare, no fingerprints.

I actually prefer the ipad with this on it over the plain ipad.

I have had very good luck with SuperShieldz on all my iPhones and iPads. It also is what I think is low cost.

Early on, I tried a few different brands and this is the one that worked the best for me at a price I was willing to pay.

Back