What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Garmin / SteinAir Support

sjarrell

Well Known Member
It's all too easy to use forums such as this to complain when things don't go quite the way that we want them to, however that's not the case with this post..... :)

I have been VERY pleased with Garmin's support of their products (the G3Xpert group for GA product support and their general aviation group when it came to data update issues.) The G3Xpert guys have been phenomenal when I've needed them and have communicated extremely well. Also, I'm amazed that a company the size of Garmin has created a group that has the flexibility to create products that can compete with much smaller, but extremely professional and competent, companies. That's good for the industry IMO!

I've had a couple of issues in the last couple of months with data issues (one very much self inflicted) and in both cases I have been able to get hold of a REAL LIVE COMPETENT person that spoke FLUENT ENGLISH that was able to RESOLVE THE ISSUE immediately. In my experience, that's RARE these days!

My experience with SteinAir (Stein, Christer et. al.) has been nothing less than superb. Fair (not cheap, but fair....) pricing, excellent workmanship, excellent communication, excellent after-the-sale support (did I just use "excellent" 3 times in the same sentence???)

Keep up the good work guys!

Best regards,

My experience with SteinAir (Stein, Christer et. al.) has been nothing less than superb. Fair (not cheap, but fair....) pricing, excellent workmanship, excellent communication, excellent after-the-sale support (did I just use "excellent" 3 times in the same sentence???)

Best regards,

There's nobody with better customer service than Stein Air. When I work with my customers, I ask "What would Stein do?" He's the master, no doubt. :)

Best regards,

100% My experience as well.

High value service, excellent response times, great attitudes (all), clear and accurate communications, and proven products - tools connectors etc. I have very high confidence in anything purchased, and/or recommended from the SteinAir Team.

Sorry for the piling on . . . I will take a five connector penalty.

My experiences with Stein Bruch and his staff have all been positive and enjoyable. He's my go-to avionics guy.

Couldn't agree more.. even though I prefer to do my own panel wiring they are still my go to guys for Garmin equipment and instrument panel cutting (which they rock at!).
I can call them today and get the parts I need shipped the same day in most cases.

Me too!

Yes, I as well. You can't always get every thing you want, but the Garmin products and their people that comprise team X will find an answer if they don't know. And if they don't, they tell you so. Out of all the systems I have looked at the stuff that Garmin has coming out of pacific-rem is top shelf.
Stein is a different story. I some-times have to go behind his back to get a better price for an old mans budget, but he understands and I would still by his beer. His hard earned know most all, is always good to hear.
No one, are thing is perfect, but you will do well by both in this post.
Hope this helps, Yours as always. R.E.A. III #80888

Back