What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Handgrips: Raise, Trigger(s): Squeeze.

pyolet

After 5 years of pampering and preening my magnificent Super-7, I didn't fly enough to justify hanging on. So with mixed emotions, I've passed on the Super-7 to a happy new owner, who gratifyingly is flying the pants off it. Why I didn't fly...summer work, few places I absolutely needed to go to, got tired of just boring holes in the sky around home 'drome, and I feel a desperate need to leave airplane skid marks on back country roads and pastures. The Super-7 was not the machine for that endeavor and I couldn't wait any longer for the release of the RV-15 high wing bush plane. So in the interim, I got me a SOB experimental high wing, Lycoming powered machine (hint, the fuselage is fiberglass) that should fill the void until.....;) Wish me luck and hope to see some familiar Van's family faces at OSH21 and out and about. Woody.

Got me....I was a tweet THAIP. Fun, tough, aerobatic, spinning machine, but glamorous....not. I've admittedly dreamed of having one now for kicks. W.

1,000 hours + in them. You are correct, would be the ultimate fun machine. At my age now, who cares if I can hear?

Last edited:
Form 355

“What were the 355 comments for Bronco 42?”

“Let’s See. I’ve got, LB, LP, OSF, HF, IF, PSIF, FTD, times 2, GA, SA, BBTF and EBOR.”

4 green, no red, no amber...line on line, point on point, 2 good engines...😎

Was in the RSU when a solo said with heavy breathing and mic switch squeezed... "4 green, no red, no amber...line on line,.......... Ahh ahh f#%k I'm going"

On Downwind RSU said Pogo 11 make this a full stop.

Back