What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

SKYVIEW NOISE FILTERS

RV-4

Well Known Member
Hello everyone

A few years back, Dynon provided a 3 noise filters set to help in suppressing noise from Skyview.
I got one of these kit but my DB37 filter has loss a Pin ( Pin # 1 ) and I would like to get a new one but I don't know the part number....

It says ''Capacitive Fiter'' on it and are made by L-Com

Anyone here knows that part number or exact type of filter so that I can get one locally or from Digikey??

Dynon is an option but locally will work better for me.

Thank you for your help

Bruno Dionne
[email protected]

Last edited:
1 day to late

Bruno,

I head back to work Saturday morning, and I have a set in my hanger and not using them anymore. If you don?t get any help before I get back in 2 1/2 weeks, let my know via email, and we can work something out for you.

Have you tried Dynon and see if they have any more laying around.

Brian

Hi Brian

Thanks for the offer..I didn't check with Dynon yet but it was my next move..

Mine is missing a pin at position # 1..It came out when I removed the connector...I will try to re-insert a new one but if that fails I'll send an e-mail to Dynon to see if they still have some in stock..

The one I need is the 37 Pins model.

I'm also heading back to work tomorrow ( Off to Tokyo ) then I will have a month and a half to go prior to pulling the plug April 1st.

Will keep you advise.

Cheers

Bruno
[email protected]

The ones Dynon sent me were made by L-Com and identified as DGFC37MF and DGFC9MF filters. Hope this helps.

Gerry Peterson
Merritt Island, FL

Capacitive Filters

Hi Gerry

Thanks a lot for the parts numbers..That was really useful :)

I found them on the L-Com website...

Cheers

Bruno

Back