What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Julian 'Juju' Avery: Grandson of Bob and Judy Avery

I hurt with you!

As I remember my daughter who passed five years ago tomorrow, I hurt for you in this enduring pain that no friend, brother, sister, parent or grand parent should have to endure. May God grant you peace, grace and the love of those that now stand beside you...until you are once again and forever re-united...

My heart hurts upon learning this news. I have a 2.5yr old and 6 month old and I can not imagine. I dont know what to say except my prayers are with you.

Condolences to the Avery Family

Will keep the Avery family in my thoughts and prayers. God bless you all, Tim

Godspeed Juju. May your new wings carry you into eternal happiness.

And to the Avery family, thoughts prayers and tears. I am so so sorry to hear of your loss.

To the entire Avery family,
You are in my thoughts and prayers. Having just lost my own 5 year old son unexpectedly last month I can completely understand what your family is going through right now. I also know how having support from everyone you know and even the ones that you don't know will help you through the difficult days ahead.

Thank You to all

Mimi and I would like to thank everyone for their kind words. This community has warmed our hearts.

Thank you for continuing to give.

Now I ask everyone to consider the Conquer Childhood act bing consided in congress. s911 in the Senate and 1553 in the house. Cancer is the number 1 killer of our kids, this bill would call for action.

Here is a video of a little friend of ours currently fighting cancer.
http://www.youtube.com/v/MstZOyingRw&hl=en

Heres some Julian videos
http://www.youtube.com/user/leayellowrose74

Anyone see the "Stand up for Cancer" program on television. The first time I saw the program, I was surfing channels and it was Julian's picture that caught my eye. I thought I had heard the name Julian. Last night I saw the program again (re-run) and sure enough, they were honorings cancer victims, and Mariam Avery was mentioned, it was Julian. I couldn't believe with all the people afflicted by this desease that of the four or five cases shown on "Stand up for Cancer" I would known of one of them.
May he rest in peace

Back