What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

The all new Vertical Power Primary Power System (PPS)

Understood, and I wish I had a better timeline estimate, but we have to be sure it's going to work as we intend it to. I'll know more next month.

Cheers,

Thanks for the reminder of this thread!

We shipped out 4 of the production candidate PPS (known as Beta B in the beta program) units to testers about two weeks ago. 3 of the 4 are flying with no issues so far. This testing period will be much shorter than the last one, probably just a few more weeks. We anticipate engineering to release it for production a bit earlier than the schedule shows because we are ahead of schedule in this beta segment in several areas. The schedule was originally the end of the third quarter but at this point, we all feel we will be ready for production in June or early July as long as the remaining testing over the next few weeks doesn't reveal anything that needs to be addressed.

I am getting more and more confident that we will be ready to sell them at Oshkosh through the dealer network.

This was a monumental product development program, a much much bigger challenge than anyone anticipated, but the engineering team finally cracked the nut on the latest version and it is working as expected now.

If anyone wants a BETA copy of the install manual, please email me and I'll send it over. It was released during Sun N Fun for review. This is for info only, but it shouldn't change much at all at this point.

Back