What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

WingX won't update wx

jroser

Anyone else having problems with WingX not updating WX last couple of days?
Notams are loading ok. All software current and tried rebooting phone and IPAD
with no luck. Strange that it is happening both phone and IPAD. It has been working fine until the 25th. Just curious if anyone else is experiencing this issue? Emailed Hilton Software Support.
Thanks

Anyone else having problems with WingX not updating WX last couple of days?
Notams are loading ok. All software current and tried rebooting phone and IPAD
with no luck. Strange that it is happening both phone and IPAD. It has been working fine until the 25th. Just curious if anyone else is experiencing this issue? Emailed Hilton Software Support.
Thanks

Interesting.. mine doing the same thing..

Me too. Probably everyone there has the week off.

I left ‘em a message last Friday and haven’t received a response. I’m sure holiday schedules are a factor. They are a relatively small operation, so it isn’t a surprise they aren’t very responsive at the moment.

Received an email from WingX support saying they are having a technical issue and are working on a solution.

Same problem, but working now. Also, had a problem when I selected synthetic vision; when selecting the map screen the screen would turn black and app would minimize. I couldn't pull up the map to unselect synthetic vision. Sent them an email and had to delete and reload the app. Working now. They are looking into the reason.

Back