What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

RV-7 Down in the Hood Canal near Seabeck, WA

I have flown that many times and I am always concerned as there are simply no good options for forced landings in that area, on land or in the canal. I am not sure what choice I would make......
Praying for the family.

Hood Canal

I dive Puget Sound and Hood Canal a lot....I think I'm taking my chances with the trees. That water is cold!

Our thoughts and prayers go out to Bob?s family and friends. He was great guy to fly with or hang out with in Narita or other parts of the world during his 30 years at Northwest and later Delta. He truly was one of the good guys and will be missed by all.

RV Down

Very sad, Bob was a member of our local EAA 1440 here in Redmond before moving over to Gig Harbor and relocating to Tacoma Narrows. He was a great guy and will very much be missed!

Very interesting read and thanks for posting. Condolences to all and sad to see.

Last edited by a moderator:
<snip> I guess we will have to wait like we have to learn about Tony's breakup.

Yes, I check the NTSB site 4 times a week. A date is still not posted.

"Two buzzards sitting on a limb - one to the other - Patience He** . . . , I am ready to go kill sompthin' "

Back