What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

She said she’d go for a ride….

hqcook

I think she liked it! I can’t get her out of my seat. Now she wants to take flying lessons.

Attachments

• 045948A9-19BF-472A-8F3B-3333EF1C59E8.jpg
    045948A9-19BF-472A-8F3B-3333EF1C59E8.jpg
    333.8 KB · Views: 1,438
Squeals

I think she liked it! I can’t get her out of my seat. Now she wants to take flying lessons.

You are just trying to make everyone jealous! Those would be the last words I would ever hear, mine squeals :eek: at every little bump in the air.

My wife is "uncomfortable" in my RV-9A. Puzzling to me as she was a helicopter Flight Nurse for more than a decade and loves helicopters of all shapes and sizes.

I like her style!

We are lucky..spouses that like to fly! My wife had never been in a small plane when we were dating, so I gave her the intro in my 46T-crate. She was marginally impressed..I finished my -4 while we were engaged and she was the first passenger after phase 1. Seldom has the back seat been empty since then..and we got married in the-4, literally, at a mile high in formation. Good luck on the lessons!..mine wont do that.

Spouses and partners that fly......!

We are lucky..spouses that like to fly! My wife had never been in a small plane when we were dating, so I gave her the intro in my 46T-crate. She was marginally impressed..

Gave my partner her first ride in a Super Cub 90 in Montana many years ago. She was most impressed!

I finished my -4 while we were engaged and she was the first passenger after phase 1. Seldom has the back seat been empty since then..and we got married in the-4, literally, at a mile high in formation. Good luck on the lessons!..mine wont do that.

Mine is taking her private written Thursday..... Her PP check ride is scheduled for the first week in October! On the way! Then we might have to fight for who is in the front seat!!:D:D

That's great news! Except for the budget, of course... ;)

Cheaper than a divorce when the wife tells you to pick her or the airplane. ("My first wife didn't like airplanes." -Gordon Baxter)

I took Giuliana to the airport on our second date, the wings were barely framed up. Told her I stopped drinking, smoking, drugs, don't gamble and would never cheat on her, but the airplane was non-negotiable. She said "I sew. Buy me a machine and I'll do the seats."

Do you know how expensive good sewing machines are???!!!

Congrats to youse guys.

mine won't go up with me (yet)

She may never take a ride. though it's probably for the best. If I pull .2 lateral G in a car she is panicking and grabbing for the dashboard.
I do like other things about her though.

Back