What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Life of Flight: 100 Hours from My Logbook

7DeltaLima

Well Known Member
Hello everyone:

My friend and neighbor, Jon Vitt has recently published his first book ? ?Life of Flight: 100 Hours from My Logbook?. I?d like to recommend this book to you as I believe you?d enjoy sharing the walk down Jon?s memory lane as it will carry you back to your own first flights. Jon?s first 100 hours does not include any RV time but I can assure you that the next 100 hours are already being intermingled with RV time.

I found myself going back to my logbook and my journal of my first few hours while reading about Jon?s first 100 hours. (I had journaled and shared with my college age son my first few flight hours.)

Jon will be donating 10% of all the proceeds from his book sales to Angel Flight (Angelflightsoars.com). You?ll get the connection as you read through the book.

Here is the blurb from Amazon:
Life Of Flight - 100 Hours From My Logbook is the memoir of a pilot's love of flying, his journey to getting his pilot's license and his adventures of flight. It is a story of persistence, compassion, love of family and flight. The 100 hours from the logbook began in 1982 with his first lesson and covers the next 30 years of the author's love and life of flight.

Jon?s website is www.LifeOfFlight100.com and the book can be ordered there through PayPal. It's also available on Kindle through Amazon or the Kindle Store from your device and it available at www.BarnesAndNoble.com

I hope you enjoy the read and more importantly, I hope it carries you back to your first few hours in flight.

Thanks,
Doug

Back