What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Coastal Georgia Airpark Lot For Sale (Eagle Neck)

Red Voodoo

Well Known Member
I really like this lot, but other opportunities have presented themselves which encourage me to try selling it. The lot is a hair over one acre, has about 200 feet street frontage and 100 feet along the marsh of the South Newport River. It is cleared and ready to build on. About halfway between Savannah and Brunswick, Eagle Neck has a 3,475 foot paved runway with pilot-controlled lighting. There is a community area with swimming pool, tennis court and playground, and a public dock on Baker Creek. Forty-minute drive to either Savannah or Brunswick; secluded but not isolated. Very quiet and serene.
The property is priced at $166,000. All realistic offers will be considered.
You can go to http://eagleneck.org/Visitors.php
and click on "Plat 1B"; it's lot #16, on the east side of Eagle Neck Drive and at the center of the plat.
If you have any questions, it's best to contact me via private message. Thanks for looking!

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Questions Answered

Everybody,
Two questions are coming up frequently enough so that a little clarification seems in order:
1. The lot is NOT directly on the South Newport River; it is on the marsh, with the river in view.
2. The taxi to the runway is a few hundred yards down Hammerhead Way, which puts you at the midpoint of the runway.
Any other questions are welcome!

Price Reduced

Okay, I've had some interest and some numbers have been kicked around. No firm offers yet, but it's all been enough to convince me that an adjustment in my asking price is in order. Accordingly, I'm dropping it to $159,000. For now, this is a "VAF Only" price, since I'm not going to change the Barnstormers ad just yet.
AND... if this property sells to a VAF MEMBER, I will donate 1% of the sale price to VAF. This is no BS... just seems like the right thing to do!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back