What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

It's uncontrollable....

7DeltaLima

Well Known Member
At least for me. This....

884245525_Xvo6g-L.jpg

after.....

884226584_5qmFm-L.jpg

First flight May 30. Flew great. I had a couple minor squawks?

Alternator wasn?t working ? Someone forgot to attach the wire to the switch to ignite the ALT Field.

EGT hot on a couple cylinders? Pulling the injectors to look for trash.

Quick build, IO 540, Dual AFS 4500 + 3400 slave screen, G3I ignition?

And here is the pair of siblings? Interestingly, they both drink from the same hose :)

887349420_FcGpi-L.jpg

It's a blast :)

http://dougandlinda.smugmug.com/Airplanes/RV10-all/IMG1700
/887342298_htpWJ-L.jpg

Congrats Doug!
Boone RV day is the 19th, I doubt that BNW is in your phase 1 area so hurry up and get it flown off so you can show it off in Boone.
I'm not going to ride in it, the last time I rode in your plane I started ordering parts.

Uncontrollable?? You just don't know yet.....

.....how uncontrollable your love for that airplane will become! Every time I fly my -10, it grows:)

Congratulations,

Congratulations!

Great job on a really nice looking airplane. I am desperately waiting to start my own RV-10. My plan is to order my emp kit at Oshkosh this year. Currently, I am in the process of saving money and finishing the last honey-do project before I can start my plane (master bathroom remodel). I hope my plane looks as good as yours! Keep her flying!

Mike

AFS

Congrats! Great looking airplane!
Don't you love that AFS instrumentation? Do you have their AOA?
Jim
RV-9A
AFS 3500/3400

Congrats Doug!
Boone RV day is the 19th, I doubt that BNW is in your phase 1 area so hurry up and get it flown off so you can show it off in Boone.
I'm not going to ride in it, the last time I rode in your plane I started ordering parts.

Hey Kelly....
I think this is your personal salesman. He's all checked out and ready for you.

884246404_ZKJpC-L.jpg

I'm working hard on the time. Actually have an outside chance. Linda, my better half, is headed to Alabama next weekend so if the weather is nice I can put some serious time in on the plane.

Doug

Back