What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Needed: Someplace to park an RV-4 in the Chicago Area

MartinPred

Well Known Member
I'm retiring from the Air Force and about to be homeless for a couple months while my wife and I travel and see friends, etc. I need someplace to park my RV-4 in the Chicago area from August 3rd (post-OSH) to maybe mid-September. We'll be coming and going through the O'Hare airport, so someplace within Uber distance would be ideal.

I was thinking Schaumburg, but parking at the FBO could get pricey. And this time of year, parking outside shouldn't be a huge issue. Anyone have any leads?

Thanks,

-Matt
N402BD

I'm retiring from the Air Force and about to be homeless for a couple months while my wife and I travel and see friends, etc. I need someplace to park my RV-4 in the Chicago area from August 3rd (post-OSH) to maybe mid-September. We'll be coming and going through the O'Hare airport, so someplace within Uber distance would be ideal.

I was thinking Schaumburg, but parking at the FBO could get pricey. And this time of year, parking outside shouldn't be a huge issue. Anyone have any leads?

Thanks,

-Matt
N402BD

If you can't find hangar space, KLOT has covered spots leased by the airport authority. I'd give them a call. No problem getting an Uber there but not super close to ORD either.

Back