What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

ADSB rebate incentive code

PCHunt

Well Known Member
Sponsor
I have completed all my steps up to flying a successful test flight. I have received my clean PAPR report, but I don't know how to get my "Incentive" code that is required to claim a rebate.

This is on my "Other" airplane, which is Standard category, and has a TSO AdsB unit installed.

Successful claimants, how did you do it?

Thanks, Dan. I had read that earlier, and used the correct link two or three times, each time I only get a PAPR report back, no incentive code or second attachment.

The page I used has a Banner at the top that says "Fly and Validate 4"

I already have my reservation code, just having trouble getting an incentive code.

If the PAPR report is requested from the rebate page the email you receive will contain two attachments. One is the public ADS-B report (PAPR) and the other is a one-page GAIRS report with a pass or fail. In the case of "pass" a rebate code will be displayed in this second attachment. I did one Tuesday and it worked fine.

If the PAPR report is requested from the rebate page the email you receive will contain two attachments. One is the public ADS-B report (PAPR) and the other is a one-page GAIRS report with a pass or fail. In the case of "pass" a rebate code will be displayed in this second attachment. I did one Tuesday and it worked fine.

For whatever reason, I'm only getting one attachment, the PAPR. No GAIRS report at all.

Still need help!! Thanks

Thanks, Dan. I had read that earlier, and used the correct link two or three times, each time I only get a PAPR report back, no incentive code or second attachment.

The page I used has a Banner at the top that says "Fly and Validate 4"
Sounds like you have requested the correct (GAIRS) report which is available at this location: Public ADS-B Performance Report (GAIRS) They both look very similar.
I already have my reservation code, just having trouble getting an incentive code.

IIRC the "Reservation Code" and "Incentive Code" are the same things.

:cool:

Last edited:
The Reservation Code and Incentive Codes are NOT the same thing.

The "Reservation Code" is what you get on the front end when you first register for the rebate, prior to installation or flight. The "Incentive Code" is a different code all together. The Incentive Code is what approves the rebate. It is only revealed after a successful GAIRS report after the validation flight. And only shows up on the GAIRS report, not the PAPR report.

The best bet is to email the FAA rebate team. They respond very quickly and they also can over-ride the system after reviewing your flight themselves and do an immediate approval. The support system and FAA personnel are actually very good.

Jim

Last edited:

The "Reservation Code" is what you get on the front end when you first register for the rebate, prior to installation or flight. The "Incentive Code" is a different code all together. The Incentive Code is what approves the rebate. It is only revealed after a successful GAIRS report after the validation flight. And only shows up on the GAIRS report, not the PAPR report.

Jim
I stand corrected. I did my rebate flight when it 1st came out so I don't remember that well. :eek:

The best bet is to email the FAA rebate team. They respond very quickly and they also can over-ride the system after reviewing your flight themselves and do an immediate approval. The support system and FAA personnel are actually very good.

Jim

Thanks for the info. You don't happen to have the email address for the rebate team, do you?

Cheers!

Where?s my Rebate?

Received email notification 3/14/19 from [email protected] that my Rebate has been approved and to expect payment in 4-6 weeks.
Now, well beyond 6 weeks. Should I be patient?

Jim Diehl 7A
Lock Haven, Pa

Back