What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Exciting news at Gallagher!!!

LRingeisen

Well Known Member
We?re tooting our horn again!!! We are the ONLY insurance broker to ever receive the award for World?s Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere. Not only did we receive this award once, but this is the SEVENTH year in a row!!! We want to do things the right way, even if it?s not the easiest way or the quickest way. We?re all about teamwork and can only learn from our mistakes, not hide behind them. This helps us when we come into a confusing situation or one that doesn?t seem quite right.

Gallagher has 25 ?shared values? that everyone in the company is taught to follow to make us, us. Here?s just a few of my favorites:
1) We support one another. We believe in one another. We acknowledge and respect the ability of one another.
2) We can all improve and learn from one another
3) Never ask someone to do something you wouldn?t do
4) Loyalty and respect are earned-not dictated
5) We run to problems-not away from them
And of course
6) We adhere to the highest standards of moral and ethical behavior

I?m so proud of our team and gratefully to be growing with such a wonderful company that I couldn?t help but share this happy news.

I also wanted to congratulate Shanna on 15 years of service! She started working for Gallagher (formally Nationair) as a receptionist right after high school. Over the years, she?s proven herself to be a great asset to the company making her way up to an Account Executive/Client Service Manager and eventually up to the Van?s Program Manager. We know from her excitement that she looks forward to going to the Van?s events. She enjoys meeting up with clients and bonding with our companies. She?s even been asked to lead presentations at some of the Van?s events. Best of all, she?s fun to have around the office. She?s always finding a way to put a smile on everyone?s face. I can speak for the whole office when I say that we?re happy to have her!

And we in the field also agree

Shanna has been GREAT TO WORK with, on the phone and when we get to meet her in person in the field.
THANKS,Rich

Your post is timely for me...

I want to put some kind of "builder" insurance on my project right away, and on top of that want to find out about transporting the project this next week from Virginia to Florida. what extra coverage needed, etc...

That reminds me, I have some paperwork I need to send you.

Congrats.

[Happy customer]

I want to put some kind of "builder" insurance on my project right away, and on top of that want to find out about transporting the project this next week from Virginia to Florida. what extra coverage needed, etc...

We can help you with that! In most instances, the aircraft is covered for transportation under the builders policy without needing to add any additional coverage. Feel free to give me a call or email me so we can discuss this more in depth. Here's my contact information, [email protected] & 877-520-6247. We're in and out of meetings today, but I'll contact you back if I miss your call.

Congratulations to you!

I have always received great service from everyone at Galligher and NationAir!
Danny

Congrats! Something to be said when I am on a first name basis with you guys and it is not because I had to submit a claim or because things went bad.

Back