What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

My memory....

gstone

Well Known Member
I hate to ask but I've looked and searched. There was a highly recommended paint shop in the SE that had "Jet" in the name. If I am remembering that part right?? Was thinking in GA or AL??
Thanks for your time!!
Greg

Had talked about going there but was interested in the one closer to where I'm based. Pretty sure in GA....
Thanks for the suggestion though!

Tony in Griffin,Ga

Outstanding work, but has a backlog and higher prices.

Advanced Aircraft Refinishers-Tony did the AOPA Cardinal.
770 233-4600

That's it!!

Thanks for the help!!

I will also talk with Tony in Griffin...

Thanks again!!
Greg

Tuscaloosa

You might also try Bobby Potts in Tuscaloosa. He has done many RV's and is very good. PM me for phone number. You'll find International Jet pretty pricey I believe. Very nice guys, but very pricey.

Might try John McFarling. He posts here as painterjohn. He has a small shop out of Giddings Tx. (GYB). He painted a friends 7 and did a spectacular job!

Check with Brantel

Check with Brian Chesteen aka "Brantel" in these forums. He's based in East Tennessee and I believe he had his -7 painted by Bobby Potts. Link here is same one as in post 7. I believe middle photo at bottom of linked page is Brian's RV-7.

I've heard nothing but good things about Bobby Potts's paint jobs, but I don't want to put words in Brian's mouth.

Brian frequents these forums and I noticed he was online just a few minutes ago.

Last edited:
Back