What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Working with legends

Azemon

Hey all,

Having a great weekend helping Jerry Jackson (currently holds the transcontinental speed record in a Rv-6) and Multiple world record sportsman Andy Keech (his Autogyro is in the Smithsonian Air and Space museum) build a soon to be record breaking RV-10. Two of the best guys. In the world. Look for some more Vans world records in the years to come.

AJ

Thanks for sharing, Andy. I didn't know anything about your friends, but online I found this article about Andy and his records, and in the archives here on VAF this thread about Jerry's record flight. I like reading about such guys, because even as cool as these airplanes are, the people in this community are even cooler.

--
Stephen

Hey all,

Having a great weekend helping Jerry Jackson (currently holds the transcontinental speed record in a Rv-6) and Multiple world record sportsman Andy Keech (his Autogyro is in the Smithsonian Air and Space museum) build a soon to be record breaking RV-10. Two of the best guys. In the world. Look for some more Vans world records in the years to come.

AJ

I'm excitedly curious now.. What records are they looking to break with the 10?

Back