What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Airports near KLZU

RV10Man

Well Known Member
I need hangar space in the Atlanta area.

My daughter is going to be instructing for ATP in Atlanta, beginning some time toward September 1 for about a year. She will be instructing out of KLZU. She will be taking our C-150 down there so she'll have something to fly when she's not instructing. We'll still have the 172 & the RV9A here.

So, we need a hangar. I don't really care if it's bulk storage. I'm not too particular as to whether it's a private strip, small municipal airport, grass or paved runway. I just want it in a hangar wherever it winds up.

We have plenty of time, so, does anyone that direction have any suggestions?

Don't know if they are renting them, but the county has 4 open T-hangers in the building I am in. $300/month at LZU. Last I heard the commercial hangers were $350-$400/month at LZU

Winder ( KWDR) is close to LZU and has hangers available for a lot lower price. If she is not flying the plane a lot then that would be a good alternative.

Winder ( KWDR) is close to LZU and has hangers available for a lot lower price. If she is not flying the plane a lot then that would be a good alternative.

I called 3 places at WDR. Nobody there has anything. Well, one person hasn't called me back, I'll try him again tomorrow or Monday.

Back