What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Newest Grandchild flying Buddy!

rv9aviator

Well Known Member
This is Nash August Wright. His adoption was finalized today. My daughter has been working through this process for 16 months and it became official this morning. After we all had breakfast Nash and I decided it was time for his first airplane ride. I think he liked it. :) He's ready to go again!
Nash%2Bthe%2Bpilot.jpg

RE: Heart Warming

What a handsome young man.....and what a wonderful opportunity for your whole family....especially your daughter

Great picture of that little guy

Sounds like he is a very fortunate lad. To get officially adopted and a plane ride on the same day! Best wishes to you all.

Dear Jim,
I feel very happy for you and your family to give this young guy the best present and future...
I hope he enjoyed the flight.
My best regards,
Ramiro

Please share these beautiful words with your daughter

It is a colorfull litany that winds toward me from the horizon like a road across a rocky desert...And the road ends in my arms at my own oasis-our child. - Adoptive Mother

Wonderful Day!

Jim,

What a spectacular day for everyone! Congrats to you all! You are Grandpa of the year, no doubt. Your daughter is certainly mother of the year.

That's great Jim. You guys have hit the first reason why we are here. Flying is certainly second to the first. Take care of that boy he may just be the next Dave Thomas!

Big congrats to your family!!

Daughter and son

Wanted to share a photo of my Daughter and the new member of our family.
Les%2520and%2520nash.jpg

Last edited:
Back