What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Cocoa,Fl area RV-12?

Jcurry

Well Known Member
Hi,
Is there anyone in the Cocoa area with an RV-12 that would be willing to let me take a look at your aircraft?

Thank you

I will be back in Floria (Port Orange) around 1 October and would be happy to let you see my RV-12. I did not build it so I am not sure I can answer any technical questions but there has to be 4 or 5 others at 7FL6.

ALAN

I will be back in Floria (Port Orange) around 1 October and would be happy to let you see my RV-12. I did not build it so I am not sure I can answer any technical questions but there has to be 4 or 5 others at 7FL6.

ALAN

Thank you Alan. I am doing a prebuy next weekend.
Hopefully I'll own one soon.

Thanks,
Jack

RV-12 to look at

I built my RV-12 basically solo and have 344 hours on it. I'd be happy to meet with you if you can't find someone closer. My hangar is at Deland (KDED). I am Tech Counselor for Chapter 635 at Deland. I also belong to Chapter 288 at Spruce Creek and there are several RV-12s there.

I built my RV-12 basically solo and have 344 hours on it. I'd be happy to meet with you if you can't find someone closer. My hangar is at Deland (KDED). I am Tech Counselor for Chapter 635 at Deland. I also belong to Chapter 288 at Spruce Creek and there are several RV-12s there.

Thank you Charlie. As of Wednesday 8/25, I am the proud owner of a new to me 2011 RV12.

contact info

Jack, Congrats on the new airplane. I sent you a private message with my contact info if you want to get together.

Back