What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Latest on Hotel Whisky

pa38112

Well Known Member
Does anyone know the latest on Hotel Whisky Aviation? I know they changed hands and then had some quality problems they were trying to work through. Now there seems to be silence. I ordered and paid (in full) for my tanks in February. They were quoting 10 week delivery then. I sent several photos of my wingtip light to confirm they would not interfere with the tanks and never got a reply. After 12 weeks I asked for an update and never got a reply. I tried again at 16 weeks, with no reply. I am a patient person, but a reply would be appropriate and appreciated.
Has anyone on hear had any communication or dealings with them lately?

Does anyone know the latest on Hotel Whisky Aviation? I know they changed hands and then had some quality problems they were trying to work through. Now there seems to be silence. I ordered and paid (in full) for my tanks in February. They were quoting 10 week delivery then. I sent several photos of my wingtip light to confirm they would not interfere with the tanks and never got a reply. After 12 weeks I asked for an update and never got a reply. I tried again at 16 weeks, with no reply. I am a patient person, but a reply would be appropriate and appreciated.

I don’t know anything about them, but I posted your question on a local aviators Facebook page (North Texas Aviators). I’ll let you know if someone replies with info..

Check your PM's..

Last edited:
Was there ever a resolution?

I don't know, but I don't understand how someone can run a business and not list a phone number so that customers can call.. They (Ashley) wanted me to post info (NOT A PHONE NUMBER) for her on this forum, but I declined.. I don't want to be involved.

Good luck to everyone waiting on refunds or product..

I should have updated this tread... They got back to me on FB and are shipping my tanks shortly. That seems to be the best way to communicate with them...

Hope they found a good welder. Some example photos of their tanks since taking over the company left a lot to be desired.

I should have updated this tread... They got back to me on FB and are shipping my tanks shortly. That seems to be the best way to communicate with them...

Facebook? Seriously? THAT'S how a company conducts business and customer service instead of phone calls or emails?

What are they, teenagers or something? That's not how adults run a real company, IMO.

I really hate to hear what some of you have had to deal with. Thank you for sharing because I was seriously thinking of pulling the plug and having them install those tanks on my 9.

Facebook? Seriously? THAT'S how a company conducts business and customer service instead of phone calls or emails?

What are they, teenagers or something? That's not how adults run a real company, IMO.
No way teenagers would use facebook - that's for old people! :) They use Instagram! :D (BTW, I'm not kidding!)

are there any news on the subject? maybe somebody could share some better experiences meanwhile...

Back